Renamed in June 2012 to become Fundtech Financial Messaging Limited - http://www.fundtech-fm.com/ (Formerly Synergy Financial Systems), we are an accredited SWIFT Service Partner and operate a SWIFT Service Bureau providing over 112 customers with international access to SWIFTNet via our London and Nottingham operations centres. All our customers benefit from resilient and highly secure connections with hassle-free operation and substantial cost savings.
We have been providing support services and software solutions to the SWIFT community since 1992. The Synergy Service Bureau became operational in 2005.
As part of the Fundtech Group, we are a founder member of FIRST ServiceBureau - one of the world’s largest service bureau providers with operations in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and United States - and over 700 customers in 30 countries.
We are 100% self-financed and a subsidiary of Fundtech.
With a senior management team who have a combined experience of over 50 years with SWIFT, we are the only company in the UK with the capability, experience, software portfolio and bureau offer to ensure your peace of mind.
Fundtech Financial Messaging (formerly Synergy Financial Systems) has been providing support services and software solutions to the SWIFT community since 1992. The Synergy Service Bureau became operational in 2005.
Fundtech Group companies provide SWIFT Bureau Services to clients on a global basis – including North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Fundtech Financial Messaging has gained a formidable list of customers with a very high satisfaction level and an excellent track record for quality service delivery at competitive rates.
Fundtech Financial Messaging has a portfolio of our own web-based SWIFT messaging software solutions that are deployed across the globe.
- Fundtech group companies together form one of the world’s largest service bureau providers with operations in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and United States - and over 700 customers in 30 countries.
- 100% self-financed and a subsidiary of Fundtech.
Group locations include Zurich, Geneva, London and Nottingham offering Pan-European cross border resilience with two data centres in Switzerland and two in the UK.
- Synergy renames to become Fundtech Financial Messaging Limited.
- Continued double digit growth in Synergy Service Bureau - now exceeding 112 customers
- Substantial growth in corporate connectivity through the Synergy Service Bureau
- A further 3 UK Building Societies - taking the total to 19 of 52 - connect to the Bank of England Enquiry Link Service through the Synergy Service Bureau
- Launch of FIRST ServiceBureau - one of the world’s largest service bureau providers with operations in Switzerland, the United Kingdom and United States
- Further 30% growth in Synergy Service Bureau customer base
- 16 of 52 UK Building Societies sign up to use Synergy's SWIFT Service Bureau to provide secure access to the Bank of England Enquiry Link Service
- 30% growth in Synergy Service Bureau customer base
- BankServ agreed to use MessageMaker as its message entry systems for TurboSwift
- Launched joint campaign with BT Radianz for SWIFTNet Connectivity (SNL Hosting Service)
- TietoEnator signed partnership with Synergy for joint development to integrate MessageMaker in Sibos Sydney
- Launched SWIFT Service Bureau
- Citibank to use core software for message entry & MIS replacement
- 'New infrastructure' DR Bureau service for SWIFTNet- 5 subscribers
- Gained " SWIFT Service Partner " accreditation for SWIFTNet FIN and Alliance support services to financial institutions in GB & Scandinavia
- 34 new customers in '03/'04 for SWIFTCare services...Alliance SLAs
- RBC, Bank of India, Royal Trust go-live with MessageMaker
- MessageMaker to be new browser GUI for all Fastwire & BESS production sites worldwide
- Customers include 6 of the world's top ten banks
- Launched world's first web-based SWIFT messages entry system " MessageMaker " in Sibos
- World's first web based message management system for SWIFT launched offering the definitive platform for messaging applications development with toolkit available for third-party in-house development in Sibos
- International reach...products in 59 locations worldwide